We are open and running school following the guidelines laid out by The Whatcom County Health Department, The Center For Disease Control, and our Governor Jay Inslee. These are the daily procedures in place to keep our community safe:
- Only children, teachers and fully vaccinated visitors are allowed inside the school..
- Before entering, everyone’s temperature is taken, hands are washed.
- All staff must wear face coverings at all times. Children must wear face coverings indoors.
- Every family and staff member have signed this Letter Of Commitment promising to take COVID seriously.
Loving Space Community Commitment
We commit to the health and safety of the teachers and students of Loving Space during the COVID-19 pandemic by following guidelines laid out by federal, state, and local officials. We will do our part by agreeing to the following while a member of our family attends Loving Space:
- We will wear a mask in public when social distancing is not possible.
- We will comply with guidelines in regard to each phase of the safe start plan, including the sizes of gatherings we host or attend.
- We will quarantine our family for two weeks after international travel and comply with guidelines for domestic travel after returning from a high-risk location or event.
- We will answer the health screening questions from Loving Space honestly.
- We will hold our students out of school when a family member is exhibiting symptoms and follow recommendations of a health care professional as to when it is safe for our student to return.
- We will notify the school if we have come in contact with someone with the Covid-19 virus.
- We will follow guidelines for personal hygiene including washing our hands, avoiding touching our faces, disinfecting frequently touched surfaces frequently, covering coughs and sneezes, and monitoring our family’s health.
- We will be flexible and understanding of changes to school policies throughout the school year.
For more information feel free to call us at preschool 360-676-1355 or at kindergarten 360-752-5782.